Hello, all — or the few who come and visit every so often. I’ve moved from this free WordPress blog to the blog on my own site, Storytrade. That’s where you can find me these days, mostly ruminating about the doctoral work I’m doing. So, if you’re still interested, head on over, and I hope to see you there.
Saturday 5 October 2013 | 21:28
A published author and a produced playwright, I'm someone who spends most of my time thinking about stories, writing them, reading them, watching them or hearing them. In short, I make stuff up, unless the truth is even better. And even then it's an iffy proposition. Currently researching the dialogic nature of transmedia storytelling for a Doctorate of Creative Industries at the Queensland University of Technology. View all posts by incognitiously
This entry was posted on Saturday, October 5th, 2013 at 21:28 and posted in General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BVtaZjKgA4O/ | 20 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BVtaPOYgtex/ | 20 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BVtZ8ggAFKg/ | 20 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BVtZztLADvV/ | 20 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BVtZsP0gODr/ | 20 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BVqcGvUgDwn/ | 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BVqb_nWADeW/ | 2 days ago
- architecture Ars Magica Bath Somerset Camden High Street Camden Market comic book compassion DCI England Fantasy fiction flash fiction Fredric Wertham Game studies gaming Greg Costikyan Henry Jenkins Hostel Hotel Kotaku London Manifesto Mass Effect 3 Middle Ages Museum of London NaNoWriMo New York City Online Writing Palace of Westminster Paris phenomenology Photography Plagiarism Poets' Corner Public transit Qualitative research Queensland University of Technology Role-playing game Roleplaying Routemaster RPG Sean Stewart Seduction of the Innocent self and other Short story Shower Spain Stables Market Stonehenge storytelling stress Sydney Opera House time time management tolerance Tomb Raider Tower of London transmedia Transmedia storytelling travel Travel and Tourism Westminster Abbey Why Windsor Palace Writers Resources Writing